Thursday, November 02, 2006
a new puppy
hello everyone
we have got a new puppy, it is a la'shon called Tilly. Tilly is a beautiful girl she was born on the 14th of august 2006 and will grow up to the height of 30 cm. She is white with brown patches and is beautiful.
We have came back from Legoland andn we went on about twenty rides it was mainly for my brother for his birthday. I think he had a really nice time. I have two favourite rides one was called the jungle coster and that was really fun you went up about 35 meters and then a sudden drop all the way to the bottem and it sprayed water at you as well as taking a picture, I looked really funny in mine because my mouth was open and my eyes were closed.
we have got a new puppy, it is a la'shon called Tilly. Tilly is a beautiful girl she was born on the 14th of august 2006 and will grow up to the height of 30 cm. She is white with brown patches and is beautiful.
We have came back from Legoland andn we went on about twenty rides it was mainly for my brother for his birthday. I think he had a really nice time. I have two favourite rides one was called the jungle coster and that was really fun you went up about 35 meters and then a sudden drop all the way to the bottem and it sprayed water at you as well as taking a picture, I looked really funny in mine because my mouth was open and my eyes were closed.