Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

MUM'S OUT


Hi agian,

my mum's gone out to stay at her friend's so I've got to stay up till midnight to go with my dad to pick her up! It's really fun!!!!!!!!! I was playing playstation a minute ago, it was footie I support LIVERPOOL so I was them, we drew 2-2 Kught scored and so did Luis. So far I am not tierd but I think I will be soon.

My favourite player in LIVERPOOL is Steven Gerrard, although he has'nt been scoring his best lately I still think he's good.

I hope you've all had a very nice christmas and new year!!!!!!!! Because I have, I have now got a Nintendo DS and lot's of games for it, also I have got Steven Gerrard autobiogriphy. And it is also a nice feeling that ist is 2007.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?